(USMCC) Agriculture H2A Visa Program:
If you need to hire a temporary foreign agricultural worker from Honduras for a seasonal or temporary workers for planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops but domestic workers are in short supply, we are your perfect solution.
Everything You Need to Know!
- The H-2A temporary agricultural workers program – often called the H-2A visa program – helps American farmers fill employment gaps by hiring workers from other countries, particularly Honduras.
- US Farmers can hire foreign workers by applying for the relevant certification from the US Department of Labor. The certification will be determined by the occupational requirements of the vacancy. Upon certification approval, the talent sourcing and interview process can begin.
- The United States Minority Chamber of Commerce (USMCC) has more than 10,000 workers in the agriculture sector available immediately under the compliance of the U.S. Government regulations.
- If you need, temporary or seasonal agricultural work can happen on farms, plantations, ranches, nurseries, ranges, greenhouses, orchards, or other similar locations.
- The H2A program of the USMCC are from 4 to 8 months under the recruitment contract with security clearance, ruling, applications of U.S. Government and logistic hospitality for employees.
- The Chamber has a Staffing Company which will do all the processes for social security, bank account, medical insurance and payment.
The Role of our accredited and exclusive for the U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce, as foreign recruiter, Doug Mayorga Global Staffing Agency, Inc
A professional foreign recruiter that provides employment opportunities for the agriculture, contruction, profesionals, and skilled workers which includes human resource -interview and background of the foreign workers- and payroll services, similar to a temporary staffing agency but focusing to foreign participants throug H2A, H2B , O1 and H1B Visas programs that allows U.S agent represent U.S. employers (members or non members) who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary jobs.
Funtions and Responsibilities of our Foreign Recruiter:
Doug Mayorga Global Staffing will obtain an autorization on behalf of the U.S. Employers, work authorization sponsorship fees payable to the United States Government which include labor certification by Departament of Labor of the federal government , the approval by the United States Imigration and Citizenship finalizing with form D160 application gettingn appointment with U.S. Embassy in the country of the employee.
Doug Mayorga Global Staffing, will be a U.S. Agent for employers as described in the regulations of the Federal Government as a joint employer to file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker on a prospective worker’s behalf.
Doug Mayorga Global Stafing, will be responsible for health insurance and all related inside the United States’ labor righs and responsabilities for the talent of the U.S. MCC , and reporting requirements.
The U.S. Employers will paid to Doug Mayorga Global Staffing Inc, salaries of the employees wedkly basic. However, because The U.S. Minority Chamber may share liability if Doug Mayorga Global Staffing, Inc fails to comply with the law, such relationships must be closely monitored.
The standard filing process for hiring H-2A workers should take around 40 days and will include the following steps:
- The Farmer will provide a letter of representation for U.S.MCC, as a join employer
- The U.S.MCC applies for a temporary labor certification with the Department of Labor’s Chicago National Processing Center.
- The Department of Labor’s Chicago National Processing Center provides U.S.MCC with its final determination on behalf of your company.
- The farmer completes an H-2A visa petition with US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Workers apply for the H-2A visa complete consulate interviews.
- The USMMC will do for workers travel and local transportation to the worksite and arrive on the start date with an arrival/departure record.
The Chamber will provide to foreign labor:
- All due diligence of the foreign worker.
- Local transportation to your location for employees Airport-farm-Airport.
- Duration of the contract from 4 to 8 months.
- Farmer will pay to the staffing agency accredited by the Chamber: Doug Mayorga Global Staffing Agency, Inc., and we will pay to the employees.
Cost for the Farmer $2,500 per employees which includes:
- Health screen for the talent.
- Legal labor contract pays by the Chamber.
- All U.S. Government paperwork.
- Traveling ticket for employee.
- Intensive English course training labor.
About Doug Mayorga Global Staffing Agency, Inc: A Florida for profit organization with Federal Employer Number, 93-1769649, based in Miami, Florida, is a preferred member of the United States Minority Chamber of Commerce dedicated to help U.S. Employers expand its workforce with the most qualified and suitable employees from foreign countries. We specialize in finding visa programs that will best benefit your business, as well as providing guidance , and provides a comprehensive recruitment and customer service experience to ensure that both companies and candidates get the best possible outcome. From sourcing talent, to facilitating consular appointments – we are dedicated to helping our partners find success through their foreign workforce.
About USMCC: Founded on September 1, 2023, as a mission in the issue about the unemployment rate continues to fall across America, many industries are facing a shortage of workers, the Chamber is creating along with the official recruiter Doug Mayorga Global Staffing Agency, Inc, a program to facilitate talents from Honduras and Colombia. The Chamber is an organization that represents the interests of more than 36,000 associates in the United States and Puerto Rico and represent the interests of employees in Honduras and Colombia (“Social Talent for Labor”), which plays a major role in the regulation of wages and prices with U.S. Employers. For more information: www.minoritychamber.orgs
The Official Airlines for our Foreign Workers!